Let Nuuvo-B2E do the hiring for you.
End-to-end Recruitment Campaigns
You can be replacing someone who has left the organization. OR you may be growing and need to add new people to the team in an existing position, or an entirely new role. In any of these situations, there are many things to consider before, during and after you've started the selection process.
Considerations such as job title, role and responsibilities, key requirements and nice-to-haves, career path and reporting structure can have important influences, both on the level of interest (and applications) your opportunity will generate and on the person you ultimately select.
The success of your recruitment process can also be impacted by how organized you are, the timeliness and quality of your communications with your applicants, as well as the manner in which you structure, present and discuss offers of employment to the successful candidate(s).
You may have experience in some or all of these areas, in which case the Nuuvo-B2E team will provide the extra bandwidth you need to get it done with all of the skill and expertise you demand. However, if you are seeking expertise AND bandwidth to acquire new talent for your organization or team, Nuuvo-B2E is just a call or e-mail away.
Nuuvo-B2E offers a scalable way to look at the hiring process
by breaking it up into 3 distinct stages:
Campaign Preparation & Planning
- Job market, competitive & geographic availability research
- Analyze and determine KEY requirements for role(s)
- Determine/confirm job title, overall responsibilities and selection requirements (education, experience, etc.)
- Develop job posting content for online and offline presentations
- Provide employer branding guidance and support
- Media research, sourcing recommendations and budget proposal
- Determine social media and professional networks approach
- Provide support and recommendations for recruitment process
- Determining employer interviewers, sequence & structure
Development & Management
- Execute sourcing strategy, including posting to all media
- Establish method(s) for how candidates will apply
- Gather and administer candidate responses
- Manage candidate inquiries
- Provide feedback and status notification to EVERY candidate
Assessment, Pre-selection & Selection
- Resume screening, assessment and selection for next stages based on KEY requirements
- Screening interviews with shortlisted candidates – telephone, Skype or in person, as appropriate
- Consultation & recommendations for finalist shortlist
- In-person interview coordination and scheduling with stakeholders
- Advise and coach on interview techniques - do's, don'ts, must-haves and nice-to-haves (as required)
- Oversee technical requirements for video or remote interviews
- Post-interview follow up with all shortlisted candidates and finalists
- Acknowledgement and response to non-selected candidates
- Finalist offer and compensation guidance/mediation/support (as required)
Recruitment Process Administration
- Manage requisitions
- Ongoing communication and updates throughout campaign
- Create and execute reporting for hiring campaign
- Work with existing or recommend new Applicant Tracking System; provide ATS and HRIS support